ChiCha.in


Bollywood Handsome hunks who is these days talk of the town says that he has not come into films just for the sake of money.The charming Ranbir Kapoor's performances in Wake Up Sid, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, and Rocket Singh hit the right note, making him the hottest talent in town.There were many talks about him in the bollywood film industry and hot topic was that he was the only reason for a fight among two beautifull bollywood babes Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif,Latest news is that he is dating Priyanka chopra at present.He is young talent of bollywood who had made his debut with with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Saawariya .With the movies like Bachna Ae Haseeno,Wake Up Sid,Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani,Rajneeti. he got stardom in bollywood and is now recognised as a hero.Ranbir says that "Every one should recognise me as a best actor that is only ambition,goal and everything.people must praise me by my performances in the films and they must reward me as a best actor that itself is a big gift to me.And one more thing money doesn't matter to me because i have not entered into bollywood just for the sake of money i have come here to prove my talent and i just need the fruit success for my hardwork in the film.I feel im lucky because at the starting of my career itself i have got chance to act with big directors.We get success if reach the right place in right time.This is true in my case."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Rising Celebs - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template