ChiCha.in

She’s smart, she’s sweet and she’s won the hearts of all those around her. Amy Jackson, a native of Liverpool, England, who is making her debut in Kollywood with the period film, Madharasapattinam.Going on to describe her character in the film, she says, “My character’s name is Amy Wilkinson and she’s the 18-year-old daughter of the governor of Madharasapattinam. A problem arises when I fall in love with an Indian boy as it was forbidden back then,my character is that of a kind, genuine person who loves Indians unlike her father and stepmother.” Mention the word ‘action’ and she gets excited. “Yes, I figure in the climax and it’s one of my favourite scenes,” she says, flashing a big smile. she says " People here had a hard time understanding me as my accent was different. However, I had no problems understanding their English,I learned a few words but have forgotten themIt’s a really hard language to speak. But then, I’m willing to give it a try.”

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    hi...! amy u r very sweety girl...

Post a Comment



Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Rising Celebs - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template