ChiCha.in

Pamela in Big Boss: Baywatch star, Pamela Anderson has spent her first day in Big Boss season 4 house. She shakes her legs for some Hindi tunes. Pamela danced for Hindi film song, ‘Dhak Dhak Karne Laga.’She also admitted about the Big Boss host and Bollywood big star, Salman Khan. Surprisingly she said that, she doesn’t know many of the Bollywood actors including Salman Khan as well.“I have heard about Salman through media. I have seen a few Bollywood films, but I don’t remember any of the actors by their name,” Pamela said.She also said that, she won’t have that much of interest in the reality shows. Pamela admitted that, “I am not a fan of reality shows. I love traditional shows like Baywatch”. Pamela said that, she looking to find the new career in the Bollywood film industry.“Bollywood is funny, colourful with a lot of song and dance – exactly what I’d love to do in a movie,” she said.She also said that, “They can shoot in Malibu and I promise I’ll be in that movie.” She received 2.5 crore in Indian currency for her three day appearance in the show.


Hollywood Actress Pamela with Bollywood Handsome hunk Salmankhan



Hollywood Celebrity Actress Pamela Angel look in white saree



Pamela Hot huge breast exposure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Rising Celebs - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template