ChiCha.in


Anushka sharma is the sexy bollywood actress who has been titled as the luck girl since her debut film was opposite king khan SRK in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ and then she appeared opposite Shahid kapoor in 'Badmash Company' and then she has impressed her fans with her hot performance in 'Band Baaja Baaraat’,there were rumors also about the relatio ship of this hot girl with her co star ranveer singh,this actress has now got a chance to act beside Akshay kumar in 'Patiala House' and she shares her experience "“Working with Akshay Kumar was a dream come true experience. But the first day I reached the shoot, we had a scene where I was told to spit on his face. It was my first day and I was anyway quite nervous and he (Akshay) kept saying ‘thook thook, spit on my face’. That really got me stunned.” Akshay really wanted to bring out the best from his actress, even if it was something as gross as spitting. Anushka says, “Though I was nervous, Akshay made it easy and comfortable and the shot went smoothly.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Rising Celebs - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template