ChiCha.in

Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor at Pioneer Auto Car Mela ,speaking to media he said that "Im very happy to be associated with pioneer .I felt very happy when they approached me to be the brand ambassador of pioneer.It was a very proud moment to me.Pioneer stands for finest music systems specially the car systems they are having ,today we are having a little bit look at some of the systems and i almost fell out of them.There are many different kinds of music i feel like listening house music .My Manager Keerthi has given me the latest collection".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Rising Celebs - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template